1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
Please be careful with me. Sometimes I just get sad and I don’t know why. I’m sorry.
"I love you" doesn’t mean a fucking thing if you spit it down the throat of every girl who makes you feel less dead
I thought everything was fine until you told me that you missed me. I’m not saying that I miss you but, there are mornings where I wake up longing to hear the sound of your voice. What’s even sadder still is that your laugh would sound exactly the same: familiar, warm, safe. It is the only thing that has not changed. Everyday, I look for you in people that I meet in search for your heart inside of their chests. There are days where I cannot help being reminded of how it felt to be loved by you. It was beautiful and messy and awful, but, it was love. Now you only call me when your heart is lonely or your bed is empty. So no, I’m not saying that I miss you, but, god, I wish you knew that I miss you like the stars that long to shine in the daytime. You don’t know it but, they are always shining for you and I am always missing you.
Whenever you’re going through a bad day just remember, your track record for getting through bad days, so far, is 100%; and that’s pretty damn good.
The difference is.
I fucking poured my heart out and gave you everything I had.
You just said sorry.
have u ever been in that situation when u have to give advice to the person you love about the person they love
I literally crave affection. It’s not about sex. I crave somebody to cuddle with me, and to lay their head on my lap. I crave kisses, holding hands and running my thumb across theirs. Just looking at someone and thinking “how did I get this lucky”.
You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.